Helps boost energy, recovery from tiredness, and enhance the flavor of simple soups.
Eight Precious Soup Mix enhances flavor in any simple soup. Quickly recover from tiredness and boost your energy with a savory bowl of soup seasoned with Eight Precious Soup Mix.
Serving: Each batch of soup serves 2-4 persons.
Preparation: In 4 quart pot with lid, add
- 5-7 mugs clean water
- 3-5 cups vegetables (your choice)
- 1 lb meat: beef, bison, lamb, pork, fowl or fish (add fish last 10-15 minutes of cooking) OR 1 cup dried beans (pre-soak dried beans 4 to 8 hours before making the soup)
- 1-3 slices fresh ginger root, 1/4 inch thick
- 1-2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1 packet of Eight Precious Soup Mix
Cover pot and cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 hours. Add water as needed. Thicken if desired. Turn off heat, salt to taste, serve and enjoy!
Ingredients: ginseng radix, atractylodis rhizome, glycyrrhiza radix (prep), jujube fructus, ligusticum radix, paeonia pall radix, rehmannia radix (prep), angelica sinensis radix, poria cocos, mushroom powder.
Size: 4 packets, each 25 grams, .8 ounces. Each packet makes 1 batch of soup. Produced by TaiChi People Herb Co, LLC in USA.