Tobacco is smoked, chewed, or dipped to feel refreshed, invigorated, or calmed. Stopping the tobacco habit is difficult due to the urge to attain the mental and physical state that occurs during and immediately after using tobacco.
Apply Anti-Smoke Herbal Patch as directed to
- Reduce the desire to smoke
- Reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke
- Manage your desire to smoke in places where smoking is not allowed (e.g. planes, trains, buses)
Anti-Smoke Herbal Patch may also reduce the desire to chew or dip tobacco products.
As withdrawal from nicotine addiction proceeds, even the seeming good taste of tobacco will no longer be there. Success requires a strong dedication to end the tobacco habit and may take several days or up to a couple of weeks.
- For external use ONLY
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If excessive redness or irritation is present at application site, STOP use and ask your health care practitioner.
- Do NOT use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Directions: Select application site that will not be rubbed with normal movements (e.g. inside of writs, outside of upper arm). Clean skin, then dry the skin. Apply the patch. Change to a new patch after about 4 hours.
Active Ingredients – essential oils from 100% pure natural plants: codonopsis pilosula, chrysanthemum, menthol, clove, natural tobacco.
Size: 30 patches per box, 5 x 5 cm ea.
Produced by Henan KangzhiMei Cosmetic Co, LTD in China.